- Block of Floral Foam
- Petite Cornucopia / Plastic Liner
- Floral Shears/Floral Knife
- Measure Floral Foam within the Cornucopia Liner.
- Cut/Trim the Foam, so that it fits perfectly inside the cornucopia.
- Soak Floral Foam between 5-10 minutes in water.
- Place Floral Foam back into the Cornucopia.
- Add additional water to the base of the liner to ensure the flowers get proper hydration.
- Begin by adding Foliage to create a base for the flowers.
- Create additional holiday flair, by adding some Wheat or Millet to your arrangement.
- Add in the Textured Fillers, such as Thistle
- Add large focal flowers to create beginning shape of your design.
- Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
- Continue adding flowers throughout design.
- Evenly space your flowers and colors for an all around design.
- Again, Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
- Enjoy your final design!
- Keep an eye on the water level within the cornucopia and refresh when necessary.