- 1 Cylinder Vase / Mason Jar
- Plastic Halloween Pumpkin
- Floral Food
- Floral Shears/Floral Knife
- Add Water and Flower Food to the Vase.
- Place your Small Cylinder inside the Pumpkin.
- Clean the foliage off the bottom of the stems, so that nothing hits the water level. This will prevent bacteria from growing and shortening the length of flower life.
- Begin by crossing the stems, always moving in the same clockwise motion.
- Continue adding flowers to the design.
- Keep in mind to evenly space your flowers and colors for an all around design.
- Measure your flowers to the top of the vase to the perfect height for your container and cut on an angle.
- Remember, you can always cut the stems shorter, so if you’re not sure, cut them longer rather than shorter – and keep cutting, until the length is perfect!
- Place the flowers in the vase and enjoy!
- Remember to cut the stems every couple of days and change the water, so that you get the maximum vase life of your flowers.