- 1 Rectangular Vase
- Floral Food
- Floral Shears/Floral Knife
- 3 Succulent Plants for extra design flair
- Add Water and Flower Food to the Vase.
- Use an Aspidistra Leaf to enhance design and hide mechanics.
- Cut the stem off and wrap on the inside of the vase.
- Clean the foliage off the bottom of the stems, so that nothing hits the water level. This will prevent bacteria from growing and shortening the length of flower life.
- Add the Purple Kale first – This will create the base of the design.
- Gently fold the leaves back to broaden the design and maximize the look and shape of the Kale.
- Add in the Textured Fillers, such as Thistle and Dianthus.
- Continue adding flowers to the design.
- Keep in mind to evenly space your flowers and colors for an all around design.
- Cluster the succulent plants around your design and enjoy!
- Remember to cut the stems every couple of days and change the water, so that you get the maximum vase life of your flowers.