- Block of Floral Foam
- Beach Pail
- Floral Shears/Floral Knife
- Measure Floral Foam within the Pail
- Cut/Trim the Foam, so that it is at the same level as the top of pail.
- Soak Floral Foam between 5-10 minutes in water.
- Place Floral Foam back into the Pail
- Add additional water to pail to ensure the flowers get proper hydration.
- Begin by adding Foliage to create a base for the flowers.
- Create additional flair, by looping Aspidistra Leaves and Bear Grass to the base of the arrangement.
- Use Clear or Green Floral Tape to adhere the loops.
- Add large focal flowers to create beginning shape of your design.
- Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
- Continue adding flowers throughout design.
- Evenly space your flowers and colors for an all around design.
- Again, Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
- Enjoy your final design!
- Keep an eye on the water level within the bucket and refresh when necessary.